- Why Burner Module (BM13) light not work, turn on, turn off?
- The BM13 light does not, will not turn on, will not turn off.
- BM13 LED light above the control knob won't illuminate.
Steps to Verify Issue:
Wolf Burner Modules (BM13) have a LED light above the control knob that illuminates for evening use. If light does not turn on:
- Ensure power is supplied to the unit.
- If lights do not turn off, ensure the push style power switch is being firmly & fully pressed.
- See Also:
Refer to the product installation guide for further information.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820