- Part number for the replacement water filter on Classic (BI)
- Which water filter to order for BI Sub-Zero
- What water filter does unit use?
- CTO or color, taste, and odor water filter part number
- What filter replaces filter part number 7000856 or 7000856E?
- Water filter part number 7012975, 7023815, 7023816, 7005017
- Is a filter with one prong or two prongs needed for a BI unit?
- Water filter finder
To determine which filter is needed, enter the unit serial number into the Sub-Zero Water Filter Finder.
- The serial number of the unit is required to look up the appropriate filter.
- Refer to Sub-Zero Serial Tag Locations for help with finding the serial number on the unit.
- Refer to Sub-Zero Does Not Have a Water Filtration System for a list of units that have a water filter and units that do not.
- See also, Water Filter Information.
- For units between serial number 4116297 and 4134313, see the part number on the current filter installed. It will be one of the following part numbers: 7005017*, 7009931*, 4204490, or 7023811.
- Some models have one-prong water filters. Some models have two-prong water filters.
- If the current filter has two prongs, the original replacement part was 7005017 or 7009931. These part numbers will no longer work.*
- To order new water filters:
- The Sub-Zero warranty does not cover water filter replacement.
- Customer Care does not provide discount codes. Contact a Local Dealer for further sales information.
Microbiological filter. Original part may be labeled 7000856 or 7000856E.
This filter is no longer available. Use 7023812 for replacements.
*Use this filter to replace 7005017.
Color, taste, and odor only.
*Use this filter to replace 7009931.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820