- Part number for the replacement water filter on Built-In (BI)
- Which water filter to order for BI Sub-Zero
- What water filter does unit use?
- CTO or color, taste, and odor water filter part number
- What filter replaces filter part number 7000856 or 7000856E?
- Water filter part number 7012975, 7023815, 7023816, 7005017
- Is a filter with one prong or two prongs needed for a BI unit?
- Water filter finder
Use either the current water filter part number or the unit serial number in the Sub-Zero Water Filter Finder to determine which filter is needed for replacement.
- Refer to Sub-Zero Does Not Have a Water Filtration System for a list of units that have a water filter and units that do not.
- Some models have one-prong water filters, some models have two-prong water filters.
- If the current filter has two prongs, the original replacement part was 7005017 or 7009931. These part numbers will no longer work.*
- Replacement water filters are not covered by Sub-Zero's warranty.
- Customer Care does not provide discount codes. Contact a local dealer for further sales information.
- For units between serial number 4116297 and 4134313, see the part number on the current filter installed. It will be one of the following part numbers: 7005017*, 7009931*, 4204490, or 7023811.
- Refer to How to Purchase Water Filters and Air Filters for more information.
- Canadian customers must order water filters by contacting a Factory Certified Parts Distributor.
- See also, Water Filter Information.
Microbiological filter. Original part may be labeled 7000856 or 7000856E.
*Use this filter to replace 7005017.
Color, taste, and odor only.
*Use this filter to replace 7009931.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820