- Major error code logged
- Service icon flashing and alarm chiming
- Elevated temperatures in unit with wrench flashing and alarm chiming
- Classic (Formerly Built-In) model beeping with the wrench flashing
- Wrench is blinking on the control panel on a Classic that is chiming
- Alarm chiming with door shut
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Verify unit is on a dedicated power supply.
- It may be possible to stop the alarm from chiming for 24 hours without correcting issues or errors. See Classic (Formerly Built-In) Series Alarm Silencing.
- If present, share any error codes and current temperatures when contacting the service provider.
- See also, Classic Series with Service Icon Steady and Alarm Chiming.
Troubleshooting steps apply to any service icon that appears with the alarm chiming.
If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820