- Water tank is empty
- Water tank is not seated fully or properly
- Mechanical lock damaged
- Switch holder broken
- Damaged O-ring or water valve assembly
- What happens if the opened hatch and "Fill Water Tank" message on a Convection Steam Oven (CSO) is ignored?
- Will failure to fill the water tank cause permanent damage to the unit?
- Fill Water Tank message stays on the display after tank is filled with water
- "Oh, OH, 0h, or 0H" with number message appears on the CSO
- What does "Oh, OH, 0h, or 0H" mean?
- Convection Steam Oven auto-off
Steps to Verify Issue:
If the message to fill the CSO water tank is ignored, the unit's water supply will be used up and the unit will eventually power off.
- There is not a default time from when the "Fill Water Tank" message appears to when the unit will power off.
- This auto-off feature is not designed to prevent permanent damage to the unit due to failure to fill the water tank when indicated.
- A countdown timer appears before the unit powers off.
- This timer shows "0h" followed by a number.
- The number represents the number of minutes until power-off.
- Example: 0h14, 0h13, 0h12, etc.
- NOTE: Do not confuse this with the standard timer or recipe timer; refer to Convection Steam Oven Timer Operation for additional information.
If the water tank is full and the message continues to appear, or if these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820