- How to use the Keep Warm mode on the CSO Convection Steam Oven with touch controls
- Keep Warm mode for CSO Convection Steam Oven
- What does the Keep Warm feature do?
The Keep Warm mode uses a combination of convection and steam heat to preserve the food's taste, texture, looks, and quality.
- It is not necessary to cover food when using the Keep Warm mode. Steam heat will help to keep food moist.
- See also:
The Keep Warm mode is entered through the More menu.
To start Keep Warm mode:
- Touch More.
- Use the arrows to select Keep Warm.
- Touch Enter.
- Follow the directions on the screen.
|Name and Symbol||Information||Cooking Mode Submenu|
|Keep Warm||Rack position 2 or both 1 and 3|| |
For additional cooking modes, refer to Convection Steam Oven Cooking Modes.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820