- Will grease build up on a charbroiler over time?
- Is there a grease collection tray?
- Where does the grease go when using the charbroiler?
- Some big chunks of debris will turn to carbon and can be wiped up with a dry, soft cloth.
- Wipe carbon from mesh burner and burner grate.
- Running the charbroiler before and after use will help get rid of the grease and debris from charbroiling.
- There is no grease collection tray for any Wolf charbroiler model.
- See also, Cleaning the Charbroiler.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820