- PRO4850 and PRO3650 overhead lights do not come on
- What lighting should be inside the PRO4850G
- Does the PRO3650G have overhead lighting?
- Lights not coming on in Professional Refrigeration models
- Light bulbs for PRO models
PRO4850 and PRO3650 models do not have traditional overhead lighting. Accent lighting is used to illuminate the interior.
- Bulbs are not used for overhead lighting. An LED light assembly is installed in place of a light diffuser.
- The upper light assembly requires service in order to replace.
- The lighting in the drawers is LED tubes that require service in order to replace.
If lighting needs to be replaced, contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
- See also:
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820