- Can a full extension rack be added in place of a regular oven rack?
- Replace regular oven rack with ball bearing easy glide rack
- How to replace regular oven rack with full-extension rack
- Full-extension, ball-bearing (easy glide) racks can be used to replace a regular oven rack in Wolf Ovens.
- The full-extension, ball-bearing (easy glide) rack cannot be used in the lowest rack position.
- L Series Ovens Prior to Serial Number 16000000 cannot use the full-extensions, ball-bearing (easy glide) racks.
- Refer to L Series Oven Full-Extension Ball-Bearing Rack for more information.
- The full-extension door rack is only for use in the lowest rack position.
- It is not possible to add an additional full-extension door rack to an oven.
- Full-Extension Ball-Bearing (Easy Glide) Rack Information
- SO24 Oven Full-Extension Rack Guides
- Convection Steam Oven Full-Extension Racks
- Wolf Oven Full-Extension Door Rack
- Full-Extension Bottom Oven Rack
- Remove Oven Racks and Rack Guides
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820