Sub-Zero Stainless Steel Louvered Grille Panel for Overlay Unit
- Use classic louvered insert or pro louvered grille for a Sub-Zero overlay unit with 3/4" panels
- What grille option lines up better with the panels on a Classic (BI) overlay model?
- Part number 7020157, 7020158, 7020159, 7020160
The classic louvered insert is meant to create the classic framed look and line up with framed unit 1/4" panels. The pro louvered grille is meant to line up with an overlay or wrapped stainless unit where the panel is 3/4" thick.
- Classic (BI) model grille assemblies are fully adjustable, so either grille option will work.
- Sub-Zero suggests using whichever style is preferred for the design of the room.
- The classic louvered insert is used to create a framed look. Refer to Sub-Zero Classic Framed Louvered Grille Insert for installation instructions.
- The pro louvered grille replaces the existing grille that is on the unit for both standard and flush installations.
- Refer to Sub-Zero Classic Series Grille Assembly for installation instructions.
- Refer to Sub-Zero Classic Series Grille Height Options for grille dimensions.
- See also, Sub-Zero Classic Series Overlay to Framed Conversion.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820