Sub-Zero Door Gasket Cleaning Instructions
- How do I clean sticky residue from my Sub-Zero door gasket?
- Why does my gasket have mildew on it?
- What is the chalky residue on my Sub-Zero door gasket?
- How can I clean mildew from my gasket?
- How to clean mold from door gasket
Clean the door gasket by following these steps:
- Turn the unit off.
- Use a mild detergent and water with a soft cloth. Water and baking soda paste may be used to remove tough stains.
- Use a 1:10 part ratio of bleach to water and a soft cloth to wipe down the interior and affected areas if mold or mildew are present.
- Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- See also:
- Avoid getting water on lights, control display and wood shelving fronts in Wine Storage units.
- Do not use vinegar, isopropyl, or rubbing alcohol to clean as this may damage some plastic parts.
- Recurring chalky residue is normal on door gaskets for Wine Storage units. Clean residue using as needed, using the above steps.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820