Refrigerator Shelf Liners
- Can a shelf liner be used in a Sub-Zero refrigerator?
- Will the use of a shelf liner affect performance of a Sub-Zero unit?
- Using shelf liners in a Sub-Zero
Sub-Zero does not sell or recommend the use of shelf liners in refrigeration units.
- Using a shelf liner defeats the purpose of units with spill-proof nanotechnology shelves. See Sub-Zero Spill Proof Nanotechnology Shelf for more information.
- Units without nanotechnology shelves will not experience any performance issues if using a shelf liner.
- Do not use shelf liners in Wine Storage units.
- Sub-Zero shelves are designed for easy cleanup. See Sub-Zero Cleaning Reference.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820