Tape Over Drain on Side or Back of Sub-Zero
- Cellophane packing tape stuck to the back or side of a unit
- Should the tape over the drain on the side or back of Sub-Zero be removed?
- What is the purpose of the drain tube or water line on the side or back of a Sub-Zero?
- What gets hooked up to the drain or water line covered by tape?
The tape covered drain/water tube on the side or back of a Sub-Zero is for manufacturing use only.
- Nothing should be hooked up to or inserted into this tube.
- The tape serves as a barrier and should not be removed.
- CAUTION: Removing the tape or inserting anything into the tube may cause damage to the unit.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820