Designer Series (IT, IC, IW) Side Enclosure
- Side panel for Designer (formerly Integrated) models
- Stainless side panel for Designer unit
- Instruction sheet part # 7031345 for side enclosure panel part # 7031340
- How to install side panels on Designer models
- The Designer side enclosure allows for Designer units to be installed with an exposed side that can be covered by the enclosure.
- Designer units cannot accept custom side panels.
- Designer drawer (ID) models cannot accept side panels.
- Order part # 7031340 for one side enclosure.
- Side enclosures are stainless steel.
- The side panel covers the side of the unit from floor to the top of the product.
- The side panel is 1" wide x 83-7/8" high x 25" deep.
- Panel is 1" thick; use of one side enclosure adds 1" to opening width; use of two side enclosures adds 2" to opening width.
- A top enclosure must be used when two side panels are used, in order to support the side panels.
- The part number is for one side panel. Order a quantity of two if needed for a freestanding installation.
- See also, Designer Top Enclosure.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820