- Icemaker producing too much ice
- Ice bucket overflowing with ice
- Icemaker won't stop making ice
- Ice falls out of drawer or bin
- Icemaker makes too much Ice
Steps to Verify Issue:
The icemaker will make 8 cubes of ice every 2-3 hours on average.
- The ice bucket may take 1-2 days to fill completely.
- All icemakers can be manually turned off by manually raising the ice level arm (rudder) to the "up" position. Simply removing the ice bucket will not suffice.
- If the unit is overproducing ice there may be something wrong with this functionality.
If too much ice is produced:
- Ensure the icebucket is properly installed.
- If available, verify the Max Ice feature is not enabled. Max Ice increases ice production for a 24 hour period.
- Ensure icemaker shut-off arm is attached to the icemaker.
- Ensure icemaker rudder arm is attached to the shut-off arm.
- See also:
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820