OG Outdoor Grill Gas Conversion
- Converting the OG Outdoor Grill from natural gas (NG) to propane (LP) or from LP to NG
- What is the part number for the high altitude conversion kit for the OG Outdoor Grill
- Does the OG conversion kit include the regulator
- Does the Btu output change when converted
- OG gas conversion kit part number 814861, 814865, 814869, 817915, 814859, 814863, 814867, 817914
When possible, purchase products made for the gas type they connect to. OG Outdoor Grill gas conversion is possible with a conversion kit.
- High altitude conversion is not available for OG Outdoor Grills.
- OG grills work well up to 10,250' above sea level.
- Conversion kits include a new regulator.
- Gas conversion does not change the Btu output of the Outdoor Grill.
- If a gas product is converted to the other type of gas, a sticker is placed near the original serial tag and rating plate to indicate the gas type change.
- A unit that has been converted can be changed back to the original gas type if needed.
- See also, Connect Outdoor Gas Grill to House LP Gas Line.
|Conversion Type||OG Outdoor Grill Size||Conversion Kit|
|From natural gas to LP gas||30"||814861||OG Gas Conversion Instructions|
|From natural gas to LP gas||36"||814865|
|From natural gas to LP gas||42"||814869|
|From natural gas to LP gas||54"||817915|
|From LP gas to natural gas||30"||814859|
|From LP gas to natural gas||36"||814863|
|From LP gas to natural gas||42"||814867|
|From LP gas to natural gas||54"||817914|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820