- What type of cleaner to use on the oven door window?
- How do I clean between the oven window glass panels?
- Can the condensation that builds up between the oven glass panels be cleaned?
- How can I remove spills that dripped between the glass?
- Fibers between glass panes
Use these steps to clean the oven glass interior and exterior:
- Allow window to cool.
- Use a razor blade to gently scrape off baked-on foods and grease. The Wolf Electric and Induction Cooktop Razor Blade Scraper may be used for this.
- Spray glass cleaner on cloth or no-scratch cleaning pad and wipe the window.
- Per package directions, Easy-Off can be used on the oven glass.
- For more information, including product recommendations, refer to the Wolf Cleaning Guide and the product Use and Care Guide.
- See also, Dual Fuel and Oven Self-Clean Feature.
Condensation during oven use evaporates after the oven cools. This is normal operation.
- The oven door glass is unsealed, which allows proper contraction and expansion during oven operation. As a result, food particles may get between the glass panes.
- Refer to Oven Door Glass Seal for more information.
- To clean between the oven glass panels requires disassembly of the oven door.Only trained Factory Certified Service providers should perform this disassembly. Failure to properly assemble the door and glass pack can cause oven performance issues.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, or cleaning is needed between the oven glass panels, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820