- Set Dehydration mode
- Turn the light off when dehydrating food
- Do all Wolf ovens have a Dehydration mode?
- Does dehydration require the oven to preheat?
- Can multiple racks be used during Dehydration mode?
- Can the door be left open or closed in Dehydration mode?
Dehydration mode allows food to dry slowly for preservation and other uses.
- The dehydration accessory comes with a rubber stopper that is inserted in the door latch.
- The stopper props the door ajar and presses the light switch, turning the light off inside the oven.
- Stopper does not press the switch on E Series Ovens. The light is controlled using the Oven Light key on the control pad.
- Dehydration mode is available on all Wolf electric ovens made after 2004.
- Electric ovens are the only products that feature a dehydration mode.
- Dehydration mode overrides the 12-hour oven shutdown and can stay on for an indefinite period of time.
- The preset temperature is 135°F, with a range of 110°F - 160°F.
For best dehydration results:
- Do not preheat when using Dehydration mode.
- Multiple racks can be used simultaneously.
- Some foods require as many as 14 to 15 hours to fully dehydrate.
- Verify food is properly prepared and dry before placing in the oven.
- Wolf does not suggest dehydrating food with the door closed, as this takes an excessive amount of time.
- Delayed Start Feature may be used with Dehydration mode.
- The maximum cook time allowed while using Delayed Start is 9 hours and 59 minutes, regardless of which mode is used.
- Foods may require longer than 10 hours to dehydrate properly.
Refer to product Use and Care Guide or the following resources for instructions on setting dehydration mode:
- E Series Oven Dehydration Mode
- L Series Oven Dehydration Mode
- M Series Oven Dehydration Mode
- Dual Fuel Range Dehydration Mode
- Dehydrating with a Convection Steam Oven
Contact a Product Distributor for product demonstrations and events.
Contact a Local Dealer for further sales information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820