- Delayed Start Feature for Dual Fuel (DF) Ranges
- How to enter the Delayed Start feature
- How to use Delayed Start
See Delayed Start Feature for information and tips on how this mode works and how to use it.
To set Delayed Start:
- Rotate selector bezel to desired cooking mode.
- Touch ENTER to select preset temperature or turn control knob to change temperature.
- If ENTER is touched, oven will begin to heat immediately, but will enter idle mode once stop time is set.
- Touch COOK TIME. Use arrows to select desired cook time in hours and minutes.
- Touch STOP TIME. Use arrows to select desired time of day oven should turn off.
- Touch ENTER.
- The Time of Day clock must be set to the correct time in order for the Delayed Start feature to work correctly.
- The oven preheats as normal in the Delayed Start mode; however, the entered cook time starts as soon as the oven turns on, not once the oven reaches temperature.
- M Series Ovens do not preheat. Preheat time needs to be factored into cooking times.
To set a time of day for the oven to turn on, an operating end time is required.
- It is not possible to program the ovens to operate on a regular schedule.
- The Delayed Start must be entered every time.
- E Series Wall Oven How to Enter Delayed Start
- M Series Wall Oven How to Enter Delayed Start
- Convection Steam Oven How to Enter Delayed Start
- L Series Wall Oven How to Enter Delayed Start
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820