- Use & care issues, such as spill over
- Unit issues, such as spark module, switch, electrode/igniter, gas supply, thermostat or DSI
- Installation issues, such as proper wiring and polarity of outlet if constant sparking
- Faulty griddle thermostat
- Constant or intermittent sparking or clicking on a griddle
- Griddle clicks when in use
- Griddle clicking after the griddle has been turned off
Steps to Verify Issue:
If a griddle clicks when in use, or after the burner has been turned off:
- In a new installation ensure unit's power supply source is to specification
- Check for proper wiring and polarity of outlet if constant sparking
- An electrician may be needed
- Ensure unit is configured for the proper gas type. If conversion is required, refer to:
- Ensure control knob is not stuck
- Remove control knob and reinstall
- Push in on the knob and then release, the knob should slightly spring back into place
- Reset the unit's power supply at the circuit breaker
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820