- Change Designer (Formerly Integrated) Wine Storage unit into Fahrenheit mode?
- How do you put an Designer Wine Storage unit into Celsius mode?
- Take an Designer Wine Storage unit out of Fahrenheit mode?
- Designer Wine Storage take unit out of Celsius mode?
- Temperature units on Designer Wire unit
To enter and exit Temperature Display mode:
- Reset power to unit either by unplugging and reconnecting power or turning home circuit breaker off for 10 seconds then turn back on.
- Verify unit is turned on.
- Hold the ALARM and POWER keys for 5 seconds.
- The display highlights the current temperature mode in bold.
- To change the tempearture units, touch the icon for °F or °C.
- °F is Fahrenheit
- °C is Celsius
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820