- The door or drawer on a 500, 600, BI, NGI, 400 or 700 Series unit is not self closing.
- Interior drawers not soft closing
- Why does the drawer soft close feature not work?
Steps to Verify Issue:
- If a drawer is completely empty, or overloaded with food, the soft close feature may not work properly.
- Unload some of the contents of the door shelves and see if the closure improves.
- If the unit is not properly leveled, the soft close feature may not work properly.
- See also, Sub-Zero Door and Drawer Self Closing Operation.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820