- Remove, install, or replace water filter, part # 7012333, on Undercounter Ice Maker UC-15I(P)?
- Reset the water filter light on a UC-15I(P)?
- Replace filter light is still illuminated after replacing the water filter on a UC-15I
- Part number for the UC-15I water filter
- How to order new water filters for UC-15I ice maker
- How do you clear the Filter light on a Sub-Zero UC-15 Undercounter Ice Maker?
Replace the water filter on the Undercounter Ice Maker UC-15I(P) every six months, after a prolonged shutdown, or when the red REPLACE FILTER light illuminates.
To order new water filters:
- Use either the current water filter part number or the unit serial number in the Sub-Zero Water Filter Finder to determine which filter is needed for replacement.
- Order new water filters at the Sub-Zero Wolf Accessory Store or through a Factory Certified Parts Distributor.
To replace the water filter:
- Turn power to the unit off to replace the water filter.
- To remove the water filter, open the ice maker door and find the filter on the bottom-left side.
- Rotate the cartridge one-quarter turn counterclockwise until it pops out.
- Use a jar opener to help provide a better grip for a hard to remove filter.
- Reverse the process to install the new water filter.
- Once the filter is replaced, press the CLEAN key for 6 seconds to reset the counter and light.
- Repeat reset (step 8) if the counter and light do not reset the first time.
Water Filter Notes
- Discard the first batch of ice after replacing the filter.
- A water filter comes installed in the unit at time of purchase.
- Replacement water filters are not covered by Sub-Zero's warranty.
- Remove the blue cap from the replacement filter before installing.
- See also:
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820