- Circuit Breaker Switch Tripped Off
- Not Plugged In
- Incorrectly Wired
- Blower Failure
- Why did the Pro Series or Cooktop (CT) Hood turn on automatically during cooking?
- How does the ventilation hood turn on by itself?
- Ventilation system will not turn on or off.
Steps to Verify Issue:
If a Wolf Ventilation System will not turn on or off:
- Verify proper installation. Refer to the product installation guide for further information.
- If the product is installed properly:
- Verify knob is not broken.
- Reset at the circuit breaker.
- Verify blower is plugged in. Blower plug is located inside the hood shell.
- Cooktop (CT) Wall, CT Island, CTE Low Profile and all Pro Series Ventilation Hoods use a heat sentry feature.
- This turns the ventilation hood on when heat is sensed and adjusts the blower speed automatically.
- See also:
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820