- Power supply issue
- Control board issue
- Electrical issue
- Wolf appliance does not turn on, does not have power, shut down, or turned off
- Wolf product will not turn on, power up or start up, no lights and not igniting
- Why is there no display in the electronic control and key pads are not responsive?
- Why will the oven not go into cooking mode?
- Product will not turn on in a cooking mode
- Dead on arrival (DOA)
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Verify proper use of the product.
- Ensure the power supply meets specifications, refer to the product installation guide for further installation information.
- Verify unit is not in Sabbath mode.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 10 seconds then back on again. Retest the unit operation.
- Verify unit is not connected to a GFCI. Are any other appliances or outlets not working?
- Ensure electrical outlet has power. Plug in a different appliance, extension cord or phone charger to test.
- Verify the power cord is securely plugged into electrical outlet. Unplug unit and plug back into outlet.
- For Dual Fuel Ranges with more than one oven:
- If only one oven is not responding, remove the control knob from the working oven and test in the non-responsive oven.
- Remove control knob by pulling straight out.
- If the non-responsive oven works with the other control knob, a new control knob is needed.
- See also:
- Power Cord Not Included
- Power Cord Included
- Gas Surface Burner Troubleshooting
- GR Series Gas Oven or Infrared Broil Burner Not Igniting or Heating
- R Series Gas Oven or Infrared Broil Burner Not Working
- Electric Oven Does Not Heat
- Dual Fuel Touch Pad Not Responding
- Ventilation Hood Will Not Turn On or Off
- Electric or Induction Cooktop Does Not work
- Microwave Malfunctioning
- Outdoor Gas Grill
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820