Wolf Legacy E Series Oven Temperature Probe Use
- How to set temperature probe feature in an E Series Oven
- What modes to use with temperature probe
- Does oven door need to be shut to use probe?
- Can two probes be used at the same time in a double oven?
- Suggested internal temperature for food safety
- What is the temperature probe range?
- Oven probe is brown
To set the oven probe:
- Touch desired cooking mode.
- Probe cannot be used with Broil or Convection Broil.
- Touch ENTER to select preset temperature or use number pads to change temperature, then touch ENTER.
- Insert probe into thickest area of the food.
- When making bread, cook for approximately 10 minutes before inserting probe.
- When preheat is complete, use a pot holder to lift probe receptacle cover, then insert probe.
- Touch TEMP PROBE.
- Use number pads to select temperature, then touch ENTER.
- Carving Temp appears on the display. This is the internal temperature.
- The probe temperature appears in the display until it reaches the setpoint.
- An audible chime indicates internal temperature has reached probe setpoint.
- Remove, then reinsert probe to verify internal temperature.
- See also:
- Wolf Oven with Probe Flashing on Display or Probe Does Not Register
- How to Use a Temperature Probe for information about other models
- How Many Temperature Probes Come with a Product including part numbers for replacement probes.
Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online. Use Locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820