Wolf Legacy E Series Oven Cooking Modes
- What modes are available in the E Series Wall Oven
- Cooking modes in E Series Single Wall Ovens
- Cooking modes for an E Series Double Wall Oven
The electronic control panel features touch pads for cooking modes and other functions.
To select a cooking mode:
- Touch the desired cooking mode on the control panel. For double ovens, touch UPPER/LOWER to select the oven.
- Touch ENTER to select the preset temperature or use the number pads to change the temperature.
- Touch ENTER.
Each mode uses different amounts of heat from different elements to achieve the best results for the type of food prepared. For example, Bake Mode uses very little broil heat to lightly brown bread and pastries, whereas Roast Mode uses more broil element heat to help braise meats.
All E Series Oven models have the modes listed below. In double ovens, the upper oven has all listed modes, and the lower oven has Bake, Roast, Broil, and Proof Modes.
*Mode not available in lower oven of double oven models.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820