- Cove Dishwasher user setup
- Adjust or change language, water hardness, loudness, brightness, or display settings
Steps to Verify Issue:
Setting user options:
- Touch Cancel twice.
- Touch and hold Options for approximately three seconds until “User Set Up” appears on the display.
- Touch Options multiple times to scroll to the desired option.
- Touch Enter to scroll or to select the desired setting.
- Touch Cancel to exit user setup.
The user setup feature allows the user to select preferences as listed in the chart below.
Adjust water hardness setting. *Water Softener Models Only*
|Refer to Cove Connected Appliance Use.|
Adjust tone level.
Turn end-of-cycle chime on or off.
Adjust display scroll rate.
Adjust display contrast.
Adjust display brightness.
Adjust status light brightness.
Adjust amount of rinse aid dispensed.
For showroom use only.
Restore factory settings.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820