- How to reset the air purification icon
- How often should the air purification cartridge be replaced?
- Is it harmful to the Designer (formerly Integrated) unit if the air filter is not replaced?
- How to replace the air purification cartridge
Steps to Verify Issue:
Air purification filters are ready to be replaced whenever the indicator light begins to flash.
- A steady indicator light is normal.
- There is no harm to the Sub-Zero unit if the air filter is not replaced or not used.
For other product lines and general air filter information, refer to Air Purification Filter Replacement.
- Find the air filter access door cover on the inside back wall of the refrigerator. The cover is usually between the top two shelves depending on shelf placement. It may be necessary to remove a shelf if it is positioned in front of the access door.
- In Drawer units, the access door is in the upper drawer.
- It may be necessary to empty the drawer in order to gain access to the door.
- To access the air purification cartridge, hold the outside cover from the bottom and rotate upward (top and rotate downward for drawer models).
- Hold the black cover from the top and rotate downward. The cartridge will pop out and can be removed.
- Remove the new cartridge from packaging and insert with the connector pointing downward. The Sub-Zero logo does not have to be facing out. The cartridge may be installed with the logo facing inside the unit.
- Once in position, close the black cover, then rotate the outside cover down until it closes against the back wall.
- Once the cartridge has been replaced, follow instructions on the control panel to reset the filter life. The cartridge life cycle will reset for approximately one year.
- Refer to Designer Reset Air Filter for detailed instructions.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
- Air Filter Information - Includes a list of products that include the Pure Air System.
- Air Filter Part Number
- Air Filter Operation
- Pure Air Icon Flashing Filter Cartridge Life - Includes information on filter life expectancy.
- Air Filter Disposal
- Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Refrigeration Alerts and Notifications
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820