- Dual Fuel Range, Induction Range, or Wall Oven not clean after running self-clean
- Oven still dirty after self-clean was run
- Self-cleaning ran but oven is still dirty
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Wipe out oven cavity, and follow cleaning recommendations. See Clean Blue Porcelain Oven Interior.
- Run self-clean again and adjust self-clean time to maximum time. See Adjusting Oven Self-Clean Time Length.
See also, Clean Oven Window.
Refer to the Wolf Cleaning Guide for product recommendations and further information.
If the oven cavity is not clean after following the recommendations above, the stain may be permanent.
- Foods with a high sugar or acid content (such as milk, tomatoes, fruit juices) that are allowed to stay on any porcelain enamel surface may cause a permanent dull spot.
- Some staining is considered normal.
- Per package directions, Easy-Off can be used on the oven door window.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820