- Dual Fuel or Built-In Oven not clean after running self-clean
- Oven still dirty after self-clean was run
- Self-Cleaning ran but oven is still dirty
Steps to Verify Issue:
If the oven cavity is not clean after following the recommendations above, the stain may be permanent.
- Foods with a high sugar or acid content (i.e. milk, tomatoes, fruit juices) that are allowed to remain on any porcelain enamel surface may cause a permanent dull spot.
- Some staining is considered normal.
- Per package directions, Easy-Off can be used on the oven door window.
- Refer to Clean Oven Window for more cleaning tips.
- See also, Dual Fuel and Built-In Ovens Self-Clean Feature.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820