- Self-clean mode will not turn on
- Start self-clean mode
- Wall Oven will not enter self-clean mode
- Self-clean does not work
For instructions on how to set and start the self-clean cycle, refer to the following resources:
- Dual Fuel Range Self-Clean Feature
- Induction Range Self-Clean Feature
- E Series Oven Self-Clean Feature
- L Series Oven Self-Clean Feature
- M Series Oven Self-Clean Feature
- SO24 Oven Self-Clean Feature
Note that Gas Ranges do not have a self-clean feature. See also, Gas Range Self-Clean.
If self-clean mode does not start after following the instructions above:
- To enter self-clean on all Dual Fuel Ranges, press enter twice as the last step.
- Older versions of Dual Fuel Use and Care Guide advised to press enter only once as the last step to start self-clean.
- For double oven models, only one oven may be in self-clean mode at a time.
- The other oven will not operate in any mode until self-clean is complete.
- See also, Dual Fuel and Ovens Self-Clean Two Ovens at Once.
- Older versions of Wolf Wall Ovens did not require pressing Enter twice to confirm self-clean mode.
- If the control board was replaced, press Enter two times to begin self-clean.
- For some L Series Ovens, press Enter a second time if needed.
For more information about how to use the self-clean cycle, refer to Dual Fuel, Induction, and Electric Ovens Self-Clean Feature.
Refer to the Wolf Cleaning Reference for product recommendations and further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820