Sub-Zero Group Owner’s App Login Does Not Work
- Sub-Zero Group Owners app will not log in
- Cookies blocking app login
- How to correct app login issues
If you are redirected to a screen saying that you cannot sign in, it may be caused by multiple factors such as site blocking cookies or your device's Private Relay setting is disabled. You will need to make updates to these settings in order to continue.
How to clear cookies on iPhone:
- Open the Settings app.
- Navigate to the Safari section, and turn the “Block All Cookies” setting to Off.
- Open the Safari app, navigate to the SZG website, and complete the login process. See Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Sign Up or Sign In
- Open the Owner’s app and complete the login process there.
How to clear cookies on Web Browser (Chrome, Edge, Safari, Firefox)
- On your computer, open browser.
- At the top right, click the Tools Menu (three dotted lines in the upper-right corner).
- Click More tools and then select Clear Browsing Data.
- Choose a time range such as Last hour, or Last 24 hours. To delete everything, select All Time.
- Check the boxes next to Cookies and Other Site Data and Cached Images and Files.
- Click Clear Data.
How to disable Private Relay on iPhone:
- Open the Settings app
- At the top of the page select the Apple ID name
- Select iCloud
- Ensure Private Relay (Beta) is set to Off or Upgrade
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820