- How to set temperature probe feature
- What modes to use with temperature probe
- Does oven door need to be shut to use probe?
- Can two probes be used at the same time in a double oven?
- Suggested internal temperature for food safety
- What is the temperature probe range?
- Oven probe is brown
The temperature probe measures the internal temperature of food without opening the oven door.
To set the oven probe:
- Rotate the selector bezel to desired cooking mode.
- Change the temperature or press ENTER to select the preset oven temperature.
- Probe temperature appears on the oven knob on a Dual Fuel Range.
- Insert sensor into the thickest part of meat or food before placing in oven.
- If baking bread, bake for 10 minutes before inserting the probe.
- The longer end of the probe goes into the food.
- When preheat is complete, use a pot holder to open the probe receptacle cover and insert the connector end of the probe.
- Touch Enter to select the preset probe temperature or turn the control knob to change the temperature.
- Probe temperature is preset to 160°F (70°C).
- Display alternates between the oven set temperature and the probe food temperature. To alternate between the probe setpoint and the actual probe temperature, press Probe.
- Probe will show "LO" if reading a temperature under 70°F.
- A chime sounds when the probe reaches the set temperature and every 30 seconds thereafter until it is unplugged from the oven receptacle.
- How to Use a Temperature Probe
- Probe Flashing on Display or Probe Does Not Register - Includes troubleshooting if the probe is not working.
- How Many Temperature Probes Come with a Product - Includes part numbers for replacement probes.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820