- What size are Sub-Zero light bulbs?
- What is the color of the light bulbs?
- What are the part numbers for replacement light bulbs?
- What kind of bulb does a Sub-Zero unit have?
- Do Sub-Zero units have LED lighting?
- What units use standard bulbs vs. LED lights?
Light bulb part numbers, sizes, and number of bulbs in each unit are listed in the solutions listed below.
- 200 and 300 Series Light Bulb Replacement and Light Diffuser Removal
- 500 and 600 Series Freezer Light Bulbs
- 500 and 600 Series Refrigerator Light Bulbs
- Model 680, 690, or 590 Dispenser Light Replacement
- 648PRO Lighting
- 700 Series Light Bulbs
- Classic (Formerly Built-In) (BI) Series and IC-27 Model Light Bulbs
- Designer (Formerly Integrated) Lighting
- Wine Storage:
- Ice Makers:
Some units have bulbs behind the crisper or storage drawers. For information on removing the drawers to gain access to the bulbs, refer to Classic Crisper Drawer Lighting.
Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820