- App does not find appliances to connect
- App is stuck searching for appliance
- No appliances show up on the list to connect
- Appliance was connected now disappeared from app
- Appliance missing from app after unit repair
Steps to Verify Issue:
If more than one phone is used to connect, the appliance may only be paired to one phone during setup. The second phone can be paired after setup is complete on the first.
- Verify Bluetooth is turned on on the device the app is installed on and that you are within 20 feet of the appliance.
- Verify that the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App has permission to use Bluetooth. To give the app permission, go to Settings, select Privacy, select Bluetooth, and set the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App slider to allow Bluetooth access.
- Restart the device the app is on and try the app again.
- Reset the circuit breaker to the appliance for 30 seconds.
- Turn the product on and try connecting again.
- If the connected module is replaced for any reason, remove the appliance from the app, and add the appliance again.
- See also, Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Troubleshooting.
- If the message still appears after the troubleshooting steps are complete, no further customer troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820