Wolf Legacy E Series Oven Overview
- Legacy E Series Oven products overview
- Use and care for Legacy E Series Ovens
- Legacy E Series product videos
Several resources are available to help get started using Wolf E Series Oven products.
- Use the Online Product Registration to register products and activate the product warranty.
- To register products by phone, Contact Customer Care at [email protected], or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
E Series Oven Use
- Legacy E Series Oven First Time Use Burn-In Process
- Legacy E Series Oven Light Operation
- Legacy E Series Oven Clock
- Install Oven Racks and Oven Rack Guides
- Oven Liners, Aluminum Foil, and Other Material on Oven Floor
- How to Change Oven Temperature
- Oven Preheat Times
- Cooking with Convection in Wolf Oven
- Legacy E Series Oven Temperature Probe
- Legacy E Series Connected Feature
- Legacy E Series Wall Oven How to Enter Delayed Start
Care and Maintenance
- Cleaning Reference and Oven Interior Cleaning Video
- Clean Blue Porcelain Oven Interior
- Legacy E Series Oven Self Clean Feature
- Odor During Self Clean
- How to Clean Oven Racks
Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online. Use Locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820