- How to clean any surface on a Wolf product
- More cleaning information than available in the use and care guide
- Wolf cleaning reference
- Cleaning tips
Wolf Cleaning Reference Guide
Review the Wolf Cleaning Reference for detailed cleaning suggestions and specific cleaning product recommendations for each type of product surface.
- More specific pages are available for the following cleaning topics:
- Not all suggested cleaners are available in Canada. Contact local hardware or home improvement stores for comparable product suggestions.
- Do not spray cleaners into the convection fans. Grease burns off during use. It is not possible to remove convection fans for cleaning. Service is needed to disassemble the oven.
- Coffee System parts are not dishwasher-safe.
- Speed Oven interiors are not porcelain and should be cleaned only using water and mild detergent. Refer to Speed Oven Care Recommendations for more information.
Cleaning Product Suggestions
Always follow package instructions for any of the cleaning products listed.
|Spray degreaser||Formula 409® products, Citrus cleaners|
|Mild detergent||Ivory® cleaners, Joy® cleaners, Dawn® cleaners, Palmolive® cleaners, Method® cleaners, Neu™ cleaners|
|Stainless steel cleaner or polish||Signature polish, Magic® stainless steel cleaner, 3M™ stainless steel cleaner or polish, white vinegar and water, Scotch-Brite™ Cook Top Cleaner, Method® stainless steel products*|
Use care when using any mild abrasive.
|Soft Scrub® Orange, Bon-Ami®*, Bar Keeper's Friend®, Easy-Off® Fume Free Oven Cleaner, Dawn® Power Dissolver, Krud Kutter®*|
|Ceran cooktop cleaner||Elco or Weiman® Cooktop Cleaning Crème*|
|Steel Wool Soap Pads||Wolf has only tested S.O.S. Steel Wool Soap Pads. Do not use plain steel wool. The only S.O.S. product Wolf recommends is the Steel Wool Soap Pads.|
|Oven Cleaner|| |
* Green cleaning alternative.
- Fantastik Orange is no longer produced. Use anti-bacterial Fantastik® All Purpose Cleaner Lemon Power as a replacement.
Other Cleaning Suggestions
- Wolf Cleaning and Care Videos
- Dual Fuel and Electric Ovens Self-Clean Feature
- Fryer Module Drain and Clean Basin
- Electric and Induction Cooktop Installation Parts and Kits
- Elco Glass Cooktop Cleaner
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820