- Purchase LED bulbs to use on a Sub-Zero Classic (formerly Built-In) Series or 27" Designer (formerly Integrated) Column
- Longer light bulb life by replacing standard or conventional incandescent bulbs with LED
- Can an LED bulb be used in a Wolf product?
- Can an LED bulb be used in a Sub-Zero product prior to serial number 4380000?
- LED bulb part 7040396
- Blue glass light bulb, part 7006999
Depending on series and model number, LED bulbs may be used to replace standard incandescent light bulbs.
- Sub-Zero Classic (formerly Built-In) Series units and IC-27 units can use LED light bulbs regardless of serial number.
- When changing from incandescent to LED lighting, replace all bulbs at the same time since the light colors are different.
- LED bulbs can be ordered using part number 7040396.
- 500, 600, and 700 Series Sub-Zero and most Wolf products do not use LED style lights as the main light source. Bulbs should be replaced by the same style light bulb only.
- Accent lighting in a glass door Sub-Zero unit may be LED, depending on model and age.
- See also:
Wolf does not recommend using an LED bulb as a replacement for a conventional bulb.
- LED bulbs require a different voltage than what Wolf products provide to the light socket.
- Using an LED bulb when the product is not specifically designed for an LED may damage the bulb and/or unit.
- For units that allow different lighting levels, such as Wolf Ventilation hoods, an LED bulb may not work on all levels.
Any performance issues or damage resulting from the use of a part not recommended by Sub-Zero or Wolf will not be covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online. Use Locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820