Download the App
Download the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App from the App Store or Google Play Store. If needed, see instructions for How to Download the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App.
- Note that if issues arise when updating the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App to the latest version, delete the old app, then install the latest version from the App Store.
- Android Users, refer to Sub-Zero Group Owner's App for Android. Includes screenshots for the Android pairing process.
Open the app and create an account or log in to an existing account. Only one account can pair with an appliance, but multiple users or devices can use the same account login.
Make sure Bluetooth is turned on in the phone's settings and stand within a few feet of the appliance.
- If connecting a Cove appliance, first make sure that the connected feature is turned on. Refer to Cove Connected Appliance Use for more information.
Tap Add an Appliance or the plus + on the top right of the screen.
When the appliance appears, tap the plus + next to it to add the appliance.
To identify which appliance to pair, open the appliance door.
After selecting an appliance, tap Turn On Notifications to allow notifications about the appliance (ex. door left ajar). Then tap Pair Via Bluetooth.
Wait for setup to complete, then tap Set Up Your Appliance for Pairing.
Enter the appliance PIN that appears on the appliance control panel:
- After the app says to open the door, wait 10 seconds before opening it.
- Wait 30 seconds for the PIN to appear:
- For a Sub-Zero or Cove product, you may need to open the door to see it. Wolf Oven PINs are visible on the display panel.
- For Cove Dishwashers:
- If a Cove unit is in a pending state (open door when drying, did not cancel cycle, etc.), cancel the cycle before trying to pair the appliance. The PIN will not appear if the unit is in a pending state.
- If cycle is canceled and the PIN still does not appear, start a mode and cancel it. Try to pair the unit.
- If a PIN does not appear, see Connected Appliance Does Not Show PIN.
- If the PIN still does not appear, reset power to the unit and pair the unit again.
Tap Choose a Network. Select the home Wi-Fi network and enter the network password as needed.
Tap Set Time to select the appliance time zone.
Tap Continue to Registration on the Success screen to register the product and complete the setup.
If an error code is present, first search for the error code shown to check for more specific troubleshooting information. Common errors include:
- There is no limit to the number of appliances that can be connected on the app.
- If more than one phone is used to connect, the appliance may only be paired to one phone during setup. The second phone can be paired after setup is complete on the first.
- Products from multiple homes can be connected on the app. It is necessary to be in front of each appliance to do the pairing procedure.
- Pairing appliances is optional. Appliances do not need to be connected to the internet to be used.
For further information, or if you are having trouble connecting your appliance, contact the Sub-Zero Customer Care Team at [email protected], or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.