- Water filter information for Sub-Zero refrigeration products
- Classic (BI) and Designer (formerly Integrated) product water filter information
- Water filter replacement, resetting, and purchasing information
- Water filter location
Sub-Zero water filters remove contaminants, chlorine taste, and odor from water and ice. For more information about water filters, see:
- Replacement instructions:
- Classic (Formerly Built-In) Water Filter Replacement Indicator On
- Designer (Formerly Integrated) Water Filter Replacement
- Designer Reset Water Filter
- How to Replace a Water Filter
- This solution has links to replacing the water filter for Classic (BI), Designer (IT, IC) series units.
- The replacement solutions contain a video showing the location of the water filter, and how to replace it.
- The Undercounter Ice Maker (UC-15I) replacement solution has an image of the location of the water filter.
- Water Filter Performance Information
- Sub-Zero Does Not Have a Water Filter
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820